Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
All meetings are held on the Last Tuesday of each moth from 12:00 – 13:00
If you would like to join the group, please fill out this form and bring it to reception or come in and ask reception.
Self-Care Awareness week
The PPG Meetings will be on the last Tuesday of every month at 12 noon. These are the dates for 2020:
TUESDAY 28th January 2020
TUESDAY 25th February 2020
TUESDAY 31st March 2020
TUESDAY 28th April 2020
TUESDAY 26th May 2020
TUESDAY 30th June 2020
TUESDAY 28th July 2020
TUESDAY 25th August 2020
TUESDAY 29th September 2020
TUESDAY 27th October 2020
TUESDAY 24th November2020
TUESDAY 29th December 2020
Click here to download these dates into your calendar.
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.